The amount of aid fund will be distributed to the students of Degree I, II & III year regular students (2020-21 session) on production of H.S. Mark
+ Read More
Posted on: 12 Mar, 2021
CBPBU Registration Details of 1st Semester (Session 2020-21)
+ Read More
Posted on: 24 Feb, 2021
Admission Fee Payment Portal for 2nd & 3rd Year
02/01/2021 to 15/01/2020
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION INTO DIFFERENT HONOURS & PROGRAM UNDER GRADUATE COURSES FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2020-2021 (3rd Phase)
Important Notice on the Fresh Applications for the Online Admission into different Honours & Programme UG Courses (1st Semester) for the academic session 2020-2021 (3rd Phase) as per the remaining vacant seats in our college It is hereby notified that the fresh applications for the 3rd phase online admission into different UG 1st Semester Honours & Programme Courses (as per the remaining vacant seats in our college) will be started on and from 3rd December, 2020 at 11.30 A.M. according to the following admission schedule provided by the CBPBU (Ref. No.: F5. V3/ REG/1300-20,) on 1st December, 2020.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE TO DOWNLOAD
WHO CAN APPLY?
(Students who have passed H.S, or equivalent examinations in 2018, 2019 & 2020 are only eligible to apply for admission to 1"t Semester of UG Courses. Only those students who have not applied in any college for Admission to 1st Semester of various courses and also those who had applied but failed to take admission in any college to'1st Semester in various courses are only eligible to apply. Also Students who have taken admission in Program course are eligible to apply for Honours course in the same college. Existing merit lists of various subjects as on 30th Oct, 2020 (date of closing of admission as per Govt. Order) is treated as cancelled.
1. Admission into different courses will be STRICTLY ON THE BASIS OF MERIT AND AVAILABILITY OF SEATS. Publication of names in the merit list does not necessarily assure the right of admission in the applied course.
2. Students who have passed H.S, or equivalent examinations in 2018,2019 & 2020 are only eligible to apirly.
3. Each applicant will have to mention his valid E-mail ID and valid mobile number while submitting his/her Application Form. A student must upload his/her i) Admit Card of class X Exam, ii) H.S. or equivalent mark sheet, iii) one coloured Photograph, iv) original Caste and/or PH Certificate (if any) in his/her name at the time of filling up of Admission form.
*IN CASE ANY DISCREPANCY IF FOUND DURING THE VERIFICATION THE CANDIDATURE OF THE CONCERNED CANDIDATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND ADMISSION FEES WILL BE FORFEITED.
A SET OF SELF ATTESTED TESTIMONIALS WITH DULY FILLED APPLICATION FORM IS NEEDED TO SUBMIT DURING VERIFICATION AT COLLEGE. *ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF VERIFICATION
1. Printed copy of duly filled application form.
2. H.S. Mark Sheet.
3. Madhyamik Admit CardiCertificate or Age Proof Certificate.
4. Student's own Caste / PH Certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule.
5. One coloured passport size photograph.
6. Declaration regarding non-admission in any other college for the session 2020-21.
**Physical attendance in class for verification of testimonials on stipulated dates which will be notified later on (after making payment) is mandatory, otherwise his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Dr. D. Chatterjee
Notice for cancellation of admission in different UG 1st Semester Honours & Programme Courses 2020-21 from Tufanganj Mahavidyalaya
5/13 BENGAL BN NCC UNIT Enrollment Notification
New Admission Schedule
for UG Program Course Admission 2nd Phase
Important Notice Regarding Terminal Semester/Final Year Examination, 2019 - 2020 along with backlog papers (even semesters & U.G' Part-II) of UG and pG courses through online Assignment Based Examination System.
Click to View Details
NBU Examination Guideline | CBPBU Examination Guideline
Waiver of application fees of the online UG 1st Semester admission for the academic session 2020-21 as per the Government Notification (Memo no. 43-SS(CS/A)/2020 Dated 13.08.2020)
Admission Notice 2020-21
Click here to Download / View Admission Notice 2020-21
Click here to Download / View Admission Schedule 2020-21
Awareness Quiz on COVID-19
Click to Participate Now!
About our college
The foundation stone of Tufanganj College was laid on 26th March 1969 by the then District Magistrate of Cooch behar and the name of the college was Tufanganj College and Institute of Agriculture. Later, on 29.11.70 the Institute of Agriculture was taken over by the Govt. of West Bengal and started Farmers' Training Centre. On 02.11.71. the College was renamed as Tufanganj College in a meeting of the College Committee.
NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY
TUFANGANJ MAHAVIDYALAYA STUDY CENTRE (M-01)
ONLINE ADMISSION FOR 2017-18 SESSION