Extension of date of admission to 1st Semester UG courses for the academic session 2019-20 In reference to the notification of university ref. No. F187.V1/REG/1496-19,
Posted on: 03 Sep, 2019
Notice No.183/41/2019-20 Date: 26/08/2019 Students
Posted on: 26 Aug, 2019
The foundation stone of Tufanganj College was laid on 26th March 1969 by the then District Magistrate of Cooch behar and the name of the college was Tufanganj College and Institute of Agriculture. Later, on 29.11.70 the Institute of Agriculture was taken over by the Govt. of West Bengal and started Farmers' Training Centre. On 02.11.71. the College was renamed as Tufanganj College in a meeting of the College Committee.
Required documents for Physical verification are as follows:-
1. Print Out of the Application Form duly signed with date by the Candidate with one colour photograph.
2. Online registration money receipt and Payment Receipt of Admission Fees.
3. Original Mark-sheet of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2).
4. Original Birth Certificate or Original Admit Card / Certificate of Secondary (Madhyamik) Examination as Age Proof.
5. SC/ST/OBC (A)/OBC (B)/PH/BPL and/or PH certificate, if applicable.
6. Photocopies (Xerox) of all the above-mentioned documents with self attested.
7. School leaving certificate.
8. Physical attendance in class for verification of testimonials on stipulated dates (after making payment) is mandatory, otherwise his/her candidature will be cancelled.
9. The candidate has to submit cancellation certificate at the time verification of testimonials, if he/she was already admitted in another college.
**The candidate himself/herself must be present during verification of testimonials. If in any case, due to any emergency (Hospitalization etc.) the candidate could not appear in the classes during verification of testimonials on the stipulated dates, his/her authorized representatives may appear with all original testimonials and supporting documents of hospitalization etc. only.
***IN CASE ANY DISCREPANCY IF FOUND DURING THE VERIFICATION THE CANDIDATURE OF THE CONCERNED CANDIDATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND ADMISSION FEES WILL BE FORFEITED.
Extension of date of admission to 1st Semester UG courses for the academic session 2019-20
In reference to the notification of university ref. No. F187.V1/REG/1496-19, ...
No.183/41/2019-20 Date: 26/08/2019
N O T I C E
No. 0154/41/2018-19 ...
Online quotations are invited from the registered firms for supply and installation for GIS(Geographic Information System) laboratory equipments to the ...